Here on Giantess Love anyone can open shop and start selling content. There’s no forms, no fees, no hassle. As soon as you create an account you can start selling content! Giantess Love is an open market for the community to use and enjoy.
How much can I make?
Giantess Love is unique in that it does not take a percentage of your sales. That’s right, you earn 100% of your sales. All of it! The site doesn’t take anything from what you earn. “The price you set is the price you get!”
Giantess Love instead makes its money off the sale of points themselves, which is how customers pay. It works out that on average 80% of all money that flows through the site goes towards paying out artists. Depending on how many points a customer purchases at once, this can be as high as 90%! But as an artist, you never have to worry about this, because you will always earn 100% no matter what.
Currently, the industry average is to take 35% of an artist’s sales. We take 0%. The math here is important – this means on Giantess Love you will earn 53% more money on every single sale. What could you do with 53% more income?
Giantess Love was designed and built to generate an unbeatable income for artists. Our goal is to empower artists with the most income possible and make traditional middle-man selling sites obsolete. Why? Because we believe you shouldn’t have to lose 35%-40% of your hard earned income just to sell on the internet.
What are Points?
Points are Giantess Love’s currency. They can be purchased with real money. Customers can then spend these points all over the site, including on your work. Points have many benefits, including but not limited to:
- Allows for easy control over funds and refunds
- Allows for smaller micro-transactions or donations (as low as a single cent!)Removes processing fees allowing for everyone to earn more money
- Refunds are instant and as simple as clicking on a button
- Allows customers to get discounts with the more money they spend
- Allows for the site to create discounts without affecting artists’ profit
- Abstracts international currency and economic values
- Reduces checkout times and encourages spending on multiple artists
- Faster payouts and payouts more often
- And more!
When you earn points from a sale or donation, you can then have those points paid out to you in real money. By default, Giantess Love will payout your earnings in real money every week. Visit your shop’s settings for more details.
How do I earn points?
Here on Giantess Love there are multiple ways to earn money!
- Donations. Users can donate points to you directly on your shop page. There is no limit to how much or how little a user can donate!
- Products. Have a comic, drawing, or video you’d like to sell? Products are your traditional type of one-time store purchase. Users pay once to own your product.
- Patronage. Users pay you a recurring weekly or monthly amount. In return, you can offer them access to content. Using patronage you can set up subscription services with auto-updating content or allow patrons early access to your work.
- Commissions. A safe and streamlined way of accepting and managing commissions and custom work. You can set up commission slots, and list specific custom work. Users who purchase a commission from you have their points put into an escrow that is released to you on completion. This ensures that you get paid for the work you do!
How do my customers benefit?
No other site benefits the customer more! Giantess Love was built with both sellers and customers in mind. Your aren’t just selling to faceless names or accounts. You are selling to a community full of people. Here are just some of the benefits customers have to buy your products here:
- Greater protection over their funds from being scammed. You can easily refund customers if needed.
- They save money by stocking up on points, the checkout is simple and fast
- Easy, mobile access to all their products. They can build a library of purchases.
- A site wide sale only affects the prices they pay, but you still earn the full amount!
- Nothing to download as everything can be viewed and watched online
- They can earn titles, write reviews, love and favorite the products they buy
- Protection against losing money during the commission process. You also gain protection!
- Searching for products and searching by ranges is incredibly powerful and easy
- They can upload and sell their own work alongside their favorite artists. Everyone shares traffic.
- The best paid and free content can be found all on the same site. They don’t ever have to leave!
How do I sell .zips, flash, and videos that aren’t .mp4 or .webm?
Giantess Love is actively moving the community away from using third party software to access their products. To make Giantess Love mobile friendly, all content must be accessible and viewable directly on the site within the user’s browser.
Zips have to be downloaded and other video formats like flash don’t play natively in web browsers or PCs, or devices. This can be extremely frustrating to customers and has long been the most submitted customer support issue. (My PDF won’t open, my zip is corrupted, my computer won’t play this file, etc) Customers are way happier when they don’t have to struggle to see what they paid for!
This means unsupported videos and flash must be converted to either H.264 or Webm and collections of images should be uploaded and not put in zips. Don’t worry – the mass editor makes it incredibly easy to fill out multiple files all at once! Just drag your cursor through the files.
As a customer’s technology improves, standardizes, and adapts it’s important that we as sellers adapt too. Otherwise we’d still be selling in magazines and DVDs!
How does the site prevent piracy?
First, Giantess Love does not allow files to be linked or displayed to anyone who hasn’t purchased the product. So a user can’t buy the product and then post links to its files or the product itself online. Only the customer can access the files. So in order to pirate a product, a user would have to purchase it, download each file individually, and then upload it somewhere else. But this is unpreventable on any site that sells digital goods. However, Giantess Love does it’s best to minimize this by making it so that customers don’t ever have to download any files. A product’s files are always viewable directly in the browser.
Secondly, Giantess Love takes a proactive approach to piracy by ensuring products are incredibly easy to purchase and access, as well as offer additional benefits that you can’t obtain by pirating. Giantess Love’s goal is to make it easier to purchase than it would be to search and pirate. Giantess Love does this by doing the following:
- Once a user has purchased a comic, they can view it anytime they like, from any device, forever. They don’t have to download any files.
- Purchased products are added to the user’s purchase collection, which encourages users to collect products to add to their collection.
- Users are rewarded with titles, awards, and build reputation in the community by supporting their favorite artists.
- They can only write reviews of products or comment on product files if they have purchased the product
- There’s an entire social aspect to buying and it’s all within the same place where they can find free content and sell their own work
- A user only has to get their credit card out once to buy points, which can last them for months and can be used to buy from artists all over the site.
- Have a look at the point checkout in your point toolbar! It doesn’t get easier than that to make a purchase.
- Artists can add additional content to their products later or update product files which will instantly be available to paid customers.
The bottom line is, Giantess Love does everything it possibly can to protect your work from being pirated and we will never stop improving or adapting to maximize prevention and protection against piracy.
What am I not allowed to sell?
Here on Giantess Love, pretty much anything goes! You are allowed to sell everything from hardcore sex videos to perfectly tame content. There are only a few hard restrictions on what you can’t sell on Giantess Love:
- Content depicting minors under the age of 18
- Content featuring live bestiality or animal cruelty
- Content that you do not own the right to sell
- Illegal goods or services, such as drugs or gambling
- Accounts that exclusively sell content unrelated to the size fetish
How do I create a new product?
Once you’ve created an account here on Giantess Love, head on over to the create page (It’s the big green up arrow at the top of your screen). From there click the big “Sell Product” button. Now you can choose the type of product you’d like to sell! Each section you’ll find on this page has its own help area which will guide you through the process. Once published, your shop will become visible to everyone and your product, patronage, or commission will be listed inside your store and on the site’s main shop! You are now ready to start earning points!
Any advice on how to earn points?
Sure! Here’s a list of things to consider when selling to customers.
- The two most important factors that determine sales are quality and content. Third is setting a fair price.
- Focusing on creating high quality work is the best way to maximize your sales and income. It will also increase your popularity in the community which means more views and customers. Strive for quality, not quantity!
- Other sites such as C4S encourage producing large quantities of low quality content by promoting stores that update often regardless of their quality. Giantess Love does not work this way. You will gain the greatest exposure by creating content that people will love and share. Every time someone purchases, favorites, or loves your work, that product becomes visible to that customer’s followers. Additionally, popular products make it to the front page of the site’s main store or forums and stays there longer.
- As for content, always create what you love and want to see personally, but keep in mind your potential audience and how certain themes will affect the sales of your content. For example, Vore is very popular and products featuring amazing mouth shots and views will sell very well. Violent giantesses sell more than gentle giantess. Include sexual themes or sexual acts! Don’t just stick with fetish material! And while customers enjoy a good story, the amount of sexy shots and details are what drive purchases and customer satisfaction.
- Don’t be shy! Get out there! Be active on the site! Love and favorite art, talk with others, work with other artists, post free content, buy content yourself to help promote others, and be a regular on the forums! The more visible and active you are the more traffic your profile will generate.
Best of luck!
If you have any questions let me know [Barely Noticed] and I’ll add more answers here. Thanks!